- What is a PTCGO digital card?
- Are my personal payment details safe?
- I do not have a PayPal account, do I have another option to make a payment?
- What do I need to have before making an order?
- What is the difference between a locked and tradable card?
- What if I don't have a tradable card?
- I have everything I need, how do I receive my order?
- You sent me the order for the wrong tagged common/energy!
- How long does it take to receive my order?
- 1. What is a PTCGO digital card?
- 2. Are my personal payment details safe?
- 3. I do not have a PayPal account, do I have another option to make a payment?
- 4. What do I need to have before making an order?
- 5. What is the difference between a locked and tradable card?
- 6. What if I don't have a tradable card?
- 7. I have everything I need, how do I receive my order?
- 8. You sent me the order for the wrong tagged common/energy!
- 9. How long does it take to receive my order?
It is a digital cards for the Pokemon TCG Online video game. These cards are used in a video game to battle versus other opponents online only. You will not receive a physical card to your mailing address.
Yes, PayPal handles all of your payment information and is a leader in data security. PayPal uses SSL as well as the latest anti-fraud technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, we do not receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number.
Your payment details are not stored on this site.
You don't need a PayPal account! You can still make a purchase using your credit card through PayPal without the need to setup a PayPal account.
1) You need to know you PTCGO in-game screen name. You can find it by going to the official site pokemon.com. Log in with your username, go to Edit Profile then select Pokemon TCG Online Settings. You will see your screen name listed there.
2) While in the Pokemon TCG Online Settings, make sure your Social Preferences are set to "Open". This will ensure your account has trading unlocked on the account.
3) You need to have an unlocked/tradable card available, preferably an unneeded energy or common card.
4) Set the tradable card to be tagged "for trade". To do this, go to the 'Cards' button on the top left of the screen, select 'Collection', then scroll through a card you don't need, like a common or energy card, and click on the button to the right of the card that has 2 arrows pointing away from each other, if it's highlighted in orange, it is tagged as "for trade".
Watch this video for further clarity.
A locked card has an icon of a lock next to it on the bottom of the card, these cards are not tradable. Tradable cards do not have a lock icon. Refer to the images below for further clarification.
Nothing to worry about! You can obtain a Pikachu avatar set for tokens that you get for free by logging in or winning matches. The Pikachu avatar set is tradable.
This video has details on how to obtain the Pikachu avatar set.
Your order is sent to you via private trade.
The first step is to input your PTCGO screen name (AKA In Game Name) during the checkout process. Your screen name will then be used to send you a friend request so that we can send you the card(s)/pack(s) via private trade.
As soon as you accept the friend request, we will be able to send you a private trade with your order. All you need to do is accept!
This video has details of how to accept a trade.
We usually send you the order for a tagged energy or common card, unless you specify.
If you would like us to send your order for a different tradable card, no worries, before accepting the trade you can make a counter-offer in game and select the correct card or you can contact us via chat or e-mail and we'll be sure to resend the order for the correct card.
In most cases we are able to fulfill an order within 2 hours during normal business hours in Pacific Standard Time. You can chat or e-mail us to check if we can fulfill your order instantly.